Collecting on Construction Work
LIEN AND BOND CLAIMS
Monday July 22, 2013
9:00 a.m - 10:30 a.m.
9800 Northwest Freeway, Suite 120
WCA /WBEA Members – No Charge
Non-Members – $25
Christina Stone, Attorney-at-Law Gaughan, Stone & Thiagarajan
In this informative seminar presented by Christina Stone, you will learn how to make your own payment bond and mechanics lien claims. You will learn all deadlines and will receive a handy CD which contains the notice letters and lien forms needed.
Christina Stone is an Attorney-at-Law with Gaughan, Stone & Thiagarajan. Mrs. Stone holds a Law degree from The Law Center at the University of Houston, and has over 34 years of legal experience.
Discussion topics will include:
• How to send proper notices on construction projects.
• How to file liens on construction projects.
• How to make bond claims on construction projects.
• Information about deadlines to make proper claims.
• Practical tips on how to collect sums due.