2022 WBEA Women's Business Conference
Positioned as our signature supplier development event, the WBEA Women's Business Conference helps to fund certification support, educational programs, and scholarships to over 800 WBEs and over 40,000 employees. The WBEA Women's Business Conference provides a platform for brand extension and supplier development while linking women business enterprises (WBEs) with corporate purchasers, governmental agencies, and other women-owned businesses for the primary purpose of increasing opportunity, creating connections, and building strong business relationships.
Event features include:
- One-to-One Meet the Buyers opportunity
- WBEAPitch Competition
- WBE New Member Pinning
- Women Owned Popup Market showcasing small businesses
- Business Fair featuring corporations
- Learn trends and best practices from top industry leaders
- Connect with corporations, small business owners, government entities, and prime suppliers
- Industry and subject focused workshop sessions
August 10, 2022 - August 11, 2022
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM Central Time
Aug. 10 | Texas Women's University - Houston Campus
6700 Fannin St., Houston, TX 77030
Aug. 11 | Virtual – AttendeeHub
Seeking vendors for the Women Owned Popup Market!
Purchase a vendor table to showcase and sell your products during the conference on Aug. 10th at Texas Women's University - Houston campus. The vendor packet comes with 1 table and 1 pass to conference. Vendors are allowed to bring a person to assist with manning their table while they are attending the conference. However, this person will not be permitted access to the conference sessions itself.