The WBEA would like to thank our corporate sponsors and their continued support of Supplier Diversity and women-owned businesses. It's because of our corporate partners that the organization is able to provide quality educational programs, and networking events to our certified WBEs.
BENEFITS OF CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP
As a WBEA Corporate Member, your company can connect with more than 800 vetted WBENC Certified women-owned businesses (WBEs) providing over more than 200 different types of goods, services and core competencies. WBEA helps to build capacity and prepare WBEs to do business successfully with large corporations.
- Access to a network of local and national certified WBEs
- Access to WBEA Liaison for assistance with WBE sourcing for upcoming projects
- Standardized certification procedures to assist with confidently awarding contracts
- Secure diversified customers and suppliers at your finger tip
- Simplified reporting of WBE dollar spend and utilization data for Billion Dollar Roundtable
- Certification assistance and resource center for incumbent non-certified suppliers
- Offer expedited certification processing procedures for all qualified incumbent suppliers
- Provide on-site “How to Get Certified” Training Sessions for specific suppliers
- Quarterly procurement luncheons structured for strategic networking
- Signature events such as Golf Classic and Business EXPO that attract Houston’s top WBEs/MBEs
- One-on-One meetings with vetted WBEs for upcoming projects
- Participation on various committees designed to increase supplier diversity efficiency and WBE capacity
- Assistance in developing or improving your company's supplier diversity programs
- RFP/RFI opportunities posted on WBEA website
- Opportunities to host online webinars, geared towards your specified target audience
- Corporate Advisory Committee best practice sharing designed to strengthen supplier diversity programs
For information on becoming a corporate member please contact April Day at email@example.com or (713) 681-9232
Any company or organization that is interested in supporting women-owned businesses, and learning more about supplier diversity, please contact April Day about becoming involved as a corporate member at 713.681.9232 Ext. 205.
WBEA Corporate Members
Baker Hughes, Inc.
BP America, Inc.
City of Houston
H.E.B. Grocery Company
HCC Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses
Houston First Corporation
Kelly Services, Inc.
Marathon Petroleum Company LP
Marsh & McLennon Agency-Southwest
Metro Transit Authority
Shell Oil Company
Southwest Research Institute
Stavis & Cohen Financial
The Coca-Cola Company
Toyota Motor Engineering
UT M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
Unversity of Charleston