Did you know that 86% of B2B buyers don’t see any difference between vendors? Did you also know that it takes only 7 seconds to make a first impression? Fortunately, there is a formula to impressing buyers and leaving a lasting impression during those Roundtables, Matchmaking Meetings and cocktail parties. I should know, I’ve spent 20 years buying services for giants like Pepsi, Pizza Hut and Frito-Lay. Now, I teach small businesses how to sell to them.
In this hands-on dynamic session, you’ll:
-Learn the top 3 mistakes businesses make in their pitches
-Find out how to pick a differentiator that will have the buyers’ attention at “hello”
-Re-write your pitch and to try it out on the group in the session
Here is what you'll walk away knowing after this training:
- Understand exactly what buyers need to hear to get intrigued and conversely what will get their eyes to glaze over.
- Discover how to stop getting ghosted by buyers who look interested but never respond to your calls later.
- Avoid saying the same thing as every other competitior in your industry ( where 86% of buyers can't tell the difference between vendors!)
- Create a powerful elevator pitch that gets meetings every time you say it.
- Figure out the most revelant thing to say to a buyer so you don't lose him/her.
- Know how to respond when they say " that's interesting" to your pitch.
Chala Dincoy is the CEO and Founder of The Repositioning Expert. She's a Marketing Strategist who helps professional service companies change their messaging to attract more decision makers. In her former life, Chala was an award winning marketer at companies such as Pepsi, Pizza Hut, Frito Lay, Diageo, Playtex and BIC Inc for 20 years. Now she's a marketing consultant, the author of Gentle Marketing: A Gentle Way To Attract Loads Of Clients, an expert featured on major television networks such as ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, as well as a speaker at International industry conferences. Chala dishes out big advice that's to the point, accelerates your growth and is like ROCKET FUEL for your business!