The importance of keeping your content current Recertification Process
Adding/Deleting Users to your profile WOSB Certification
Searching for certified WBEs and Corporate Members WBENC Seal/Logo
Each class is limited to the first 50 people who log in to the internet. Therefore, it is not necessary to register for this training. Note: if you choose to log in early to reserve your spot, you may do so. However, please do not phone in to the session until the class is due to begin as WBENC will be charged for this time. (Session time is 1 hour)
Attendee Entry Code WBEa2013
Call Number: 877-923-6297
Pass code: 9222170#
- Please do not call into the session more than 3 minutes prior to the start time as WBENC must pay for the phone portion of the session.
- Please do not place the call on hold for any reason as it cause a major disruption.
- Please use your mute button or *6 so that background noise or side conversations are not heard.
- Please hold your questions until the presenter asks if there are any questions.
Conference Call and Microsoft Live Meeting Link: If you have never utilized Microsoft Live Meeting, please log in 2 hours prior to the meeting to ensure that you are successful as you may need the assistance of your IT person to do this. If you have utilized Microsoft Live Meeting you need to log in 5 minutes before the session begins.
- Turn your computer’s pop up blocker off.
- Click the URL below to enter the meeting or cut and paste into your web browser to gain access. You DO NOT have to install Microsoft Live Meeting—you can just scroll to the bottom and click where it says to “accept and join” the meeting. You will then follow the instructions presented to you.