Why Speak Spanish?
· Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world and more than 350 million people speak Spanish as a mother tongue.
· The demand to speak Spanish has doubled in the last 10 years. In 15 years there will be 500 million Spanish speakers in the world.
· There are more than 30 million Spanish speakers in the USA and growing.
· You can visit Latin American countries, Spain and Equatorial Guinea and converse with people from so many parts of the world and do business with them
· Learning a second language develops your brain as an adult in a way that helps your memory and makes you a more creative person in all aspects of your life.