Why learn Spanish?
- Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world and more than 350 million people speak Spanish as a mother tongue
- The demand to speak Spanish has doubled in the last 10 years. In 15 years there will be 500 million Spanish speakers in the world.
- There are more than 30 million Spanish speakers in the USA and growing.
- It is Fun, Fun, Fun to learn a language you can use daily in Houston, in Texas and pretty much everywhere in the US these days
- You can visit Latin American countries, Spain and Equatorial Guinea and converse with people from so many parts of the world and do business with them
- Did you know that learning a second language develops your brain as an adult in a way that helps your memory and makes you a more creative person in all aspects of your life?
Speaker: Flavia Schroeder - President of F.S. Language Services, Inc.
Visit F.S. Language Services' website for great deals and more information.