Winning the RPF: How A Safety Plan Can Help!
When responding to RFPs from major corporations, many times the RFP requires that the vendor / supplier have a safety program in place. What does it take to implement and maintain such a safety program?
Attendees will gain valuable insight and an understanding of:
- what drives employee decisions on whether to perform the job in a safe or unsafe manner
- the power of positive consequences
- the importance of observing and reinforcing safe work behaviors
- be able to identify, prioritize and document key safe work behaviors
- learn to track behavior observations as well as a positive reinforcement / reward program
- learn safe behavior coaching and positive reinforcement skills
- have a clear understanding of your safety leadership responsibilities as you implement the
behavior based safety program throughout your organization
- learn how to document your safety plan
Risk Management Consultant
You must register by March 17th at 12:00pm noon.
There is no provision for same day registration!